Monday, January 30, 2012

Furniture Market this week! Show Specials... Available and NEW PRODUCTS

Looky looky these are fun chair, not sure how pracitcal, but fun! I have been really happy with the selection of Accent Chairs that have been designed and introduced these last few years. You can tell that Accent Chairs are a big part of the home decor industry when you see a HUGE WAVE of chairs in every line. I Love it! I remember back in the day when we had to CUSTOM ORDER accent chairs to come with sofa sets just to make it look more custom and it took forever to get made and they were expensive. So, we are really LUCKY now!


Here's some fun ones. I will be posting fun things all week on my Facebook and here on my Blog... I also am in the process of making a new website and I posted current MARKET SPECIALS on a section of it. It is not ready, so please don't refer to the site yet. It still has alot of work to be done, but I can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. Wow what stylish furniture! Pink sofa is looking so so lovely. I impressed by that. I appreciate your you. Thanks for the shear posting.

    catering supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a market very different types of furniture available. This pink sofa is wonderful and i like this design and colour of this chair. I want this type of furniture.

    pure raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete
  3. There in so different kind of furniture in the market and pink sofa is beautiful and comfortable.Hospitality furniture

    ReplyDelete